Monday, February 11, 2008

"Mission Mania #1" A Success

The very first "Mission Mania" concert was a success! The devil tried stopping it right up until the end, but everything went smoothly and we raised almost $700 for the Orphanage Outreach work in Malawi. The funds were pooled with other funds for the orphange and sent to them. Thanks to all who contributed and especially to Troy Christian Chapel and to all the performers that volunteered their time and talents to make this a success!

My work trip to the orphanage fell through, but I am scheduled to help take some High School kids from TCC to West Virginia in July to help with those in need there, and I am looking into another trip to South Africa to help with a medical mission there. This is an exciting time for me as I am finally able to do what I like best.... helping missions! If you would like to join me, either with prayers, funds, or to go on some of the trips, please contact me at stevenlefever@stevenlefever.com, or send your contributions to:

Troy Christian Chapel
400 E. Long Lake Rd.
Troy, MI 48085

Note: Missions/Africa

Until next time.... don't forget Romans 8:28! '... for we know that ALL things (not just the good things) work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home